We invite fly scientists from all disciplines to share your research at the Midwest Drosophila Conference from October 22-23, 2022. Our meeting promotes interactions among PIs, students, and postdocs. It's a great opportunity for students and postdocs to present alongside senior researchers. We invite you to submit an abstract for an oral and/or poster presentation.
Submit your abstracts to MidwestFlyMeeting2022@gmail.com with the subject line “ABSTRACT”. The abstract submission deadline is Tuesday, October 4, 2022.
Instructions (click here for an abstract submission template):
- Include if you would like to be considered for a talk.
- Include your current position
- Title: Capitalize the first letter of each word
- Authors: List each author as first name followed by last name. Underline the presenting author’s name.
- Affiliations: Include the department/institution of each author. Use a superscript number for each affiliation
- Abstract: 250 words max, Arial font, 11pt